WELCOME to the iPad Academy!
Mobile technologies & iPads are expanding the learning experience both inside and outside the classroom. From interactive lessons to study aids to productivity tools, there’s something for everyone.
Have questions? Ask in Today's Meet: https://todaysmeet.com/iPadMariposa
iPad 101 Posters
- iPad Projection
- iCloud in a Nutshell
- Screenshot in a Nutshell
- Improving iPad Battery Life
- iPad Workflow for Collaboration
- Google Drive for Teachers
Educational App Resources
App Start App: Get to know you Ipad through an App
iPad Quick Reference Card
iPad Projection (PNG)
Teaching & Learning with iPad Workflow (PNG)
The iPad As... This growing list from EdTechTeacher.org is categorized by function. You will see some of our core apps in here, as well as many, many more.
IEAR - I Education Apps Review, a community effort to grade educational apps.
APPitic - A directory of Apps for education curated by Apple Distinguished Educators.
Apps in Education blog - Growing list of apps reviewed for various educational purposes, from Greg Swanson.
Moms with Apps - Moms With Apps is a collaborative group of family-friendly developers seeking to promote quality apps for kids and families.
EdShelf - A directory of digital tools for educators, including apps and web resources.
Edudemic - Edudemic offers a searchable database to view and compare apps.
Great iPad Resources:-)
- The Step-By-Step iPad Workflow For Teachers
The Beginner’s Guide To The iPad And iOS 7
9 Tips For Teachers Who Just Got iPads
- Youtube : The world's 2nd largest search engine
- - Create a Youtube Channel (Video)
- - How to make a Youtube Playlist (Video)
- - How to add a video to a Youtube playlist (Video)
- - Youtube Playlist: (Example 1), (Example 2)